Did you know...
What is a semitrailer?
A truck semi-trailer or trailer is a trailer with all axles located at the rear of the caravan. The front of the semi-trailer is coupled to a towing vehicle or auxiliary carriage and causes a significant vertical load on the towing vehicle or auxiliary carriage.
The semi-trailer combination is a combination of vehicles in which a tractor with a towing table is used as a towing vehicle. The semi-trailer is switched on to the truck's steering wheel.
Semi-trailer dimensions such as length and load capacity are important and well-defined factors that we consider in the design and manufacture of semi-trailers. The semi-trailer combination has a maximum permissible length of 16,50 meters and a maximum permissible gross weight of 48 tonnes on six axles.
As a semi-trailer is common in international traffic, the semi-trailer dimensions are in accordance with the standard. This makes it impossible for a tractor company to own a semi-trailer. When the land changes, the towing vehicle can also be changed but the cart will continue to travel to its destination.
Limetec's driving forces are customer orientation and quality consciousness. We always push forward the desire to design and manufacture the most suitable semi-trailer for the customer's transport needs.
- The tight sandwich floor structure prevents water from being absorbed and the body weight remains constant
- The floor is strong, rigid and resistant to heavy loads
- Smooth floor structure prevents dirt build-up and makes cleaning easier
- Smooth doors without visible gaskets
- Integrated binder rails
- Customized accessories tailored to your needs to ensure user friendliness